Client agrees that they do not have any duplicate sites, content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
Client has never requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web site’s ranking with search engines.
All payments should be payable in advance and are non-refundable under any circumstances (after first month).
We value our client's belief as well as right to choose the service for that matter we guarantee on improvement for very first month and refund can be raised for the same first month only if adequate improvement has not been seen by the client in the first month itself.
Any kind of additional charges as in third party fees which include but not limited to listing, inclusion or submission to paid directories etc. are borne by the client.
Work Process Terms
Corporateranking does not vow for mock-up facts to give a 100% guarantee for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the improvement, level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the SEO campaign. The only thing which we can guarantee is the work process to achieve the specified result using the specified man hour.
If the client willfully affects any changes to the optimized pages created by us, or does not implement the changes recommended by us, any guarantee placed will become void immediately.
We adhere to strict ethical SEO practices and may make any guarantee void if discovered that the Client has participated in actions considered undesirable (spamming) by the search engines.
Reserved Rights and Exclusion
Corporateranking reserves the right to use client websites, specific design, wireframes, layouts, and collateral in advertising and or sales and marketing initiatives. That may include portfolio examples on our website, case studies and other promotional features, and discrete links at the foot of the pages on the supplied website until otherwise specifically instructed by the client to not use it.
Corporateranking will no way be responsible for any fault because of the hosting IP, for that concern on request we can suggest the client for some good hosting companies with zero liability.
We appraise the confidentiality of client information and shield the privacy. Keeping that in mind for the purposes of receiving progressive SEO services, the Client has to provide the following:
- Administrative access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Privileges\ Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with the webmaster, like your web designer, if necessary.
- Complete access to website traffic statistics, if established, for analysis and measurement.
By placing an order with Corporateranking, you confirm that you are in agreement with the following terms and conditions. If you face any issue during the service period please contact Corporateranking with sufficient information about your complaint and clear information to identify the issue you have pointed. We consider you have gone through all these points before subscribing for SEO service.
- Corporateranking has a "Service Agreement" in the form of mail or agreed letter prior to initiate any service to the concerned client. Both, the client and Corporateranking should adhere to the above agreement. This is the first step of our process and both the client and Corporateranking have to comply it.
- All plans by Corporateranking commence on a monthly subscription basis. However, client has this option of stopping the subscription at any point of ongoing digital marketing campaign.
- Corporateranking doesn't have any locking period. However, we recommend continuing the campaign at least for six months to see improvements over the website.
- All the packages we sell are exclusively for digital marketing. So no web development work is involved in any plan.
- Campaign keyword selection is based on the specialization of the service provider. So unless agreed, the client has to approve the keywords suggested by the service provider.
- We follow a specific process and at each step we need the approval of the client to go ahead. Unless we have the approval, we cannot proceed with the process or make any changes to the website. Corporateranking can't be held responsible for any delay caused in the approval process.
- We don't have any direct refund policy given to the nature of service we provide. As the service provided by Corporateranking is intangible and has complete dependency on search engine rules.
- Corporateranking can't be held responsible for any problem flaring up given to the changes made by the client to the website. To make the website search engine friendly, we may need to make some front-end/back-end changes; subject to approval of these suggestions by the client.
- We may need the FTP/CMS/Admin login details, if the client wants Corporateranking to make the changes. The client is requested to change the login once the job is accomplished by Corporateranking. This stops any concern of further security breach.
- Corporateranking can't be held responsible for any virus and malware attack to the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We recommend every website to have a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues.
- We only guarantee to work for the allotted number of man hours as per the plan subscribed by the client and complete the agreed deliverable at the specified time. We normally provide weekly, bimonthly and monthly reports to the clients that integrate all the activities we have covered during that period.